2010. november 17., szerda

,,It's fun to play with guns and knives, And be there just to risk my life, To put just myself in danger, With a lethal unfamiliar stranger."
,,I love to walk in the rain, because no one knows im crying."


,,Slit my throat, cut out my heart, leave me here, tear it apart."

"I am a poet writing about my pain.
I am person recovering and trying to gain.


I am your daughter who is trying to learn.


I am your sister who is starting to turn.


I am your friend acting like I am fine.


I am a wisher wishing you weren't mine.


I am a girl who thinks about suicide.


I am a teenager who pushes her feelings aside.


I am a student who knows nothing.


I am the one asking you to care.


I am your best friend hoping you will be there."
,,Tell someone you love them. Do it now, tomorrow might be too late. "
,,I’m the centre of the Universe I see all I destroy all"
,,Before you find a permanent solution to your temporary problems, think of the ones around you; think of how your solution will destroy their lives."

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése