2010. április 7., szerda

Idézetek =)

We were given 2 hands to hold. 2 legs to walk. 2 eyes to see & 2 ears to listen. But why only 1 heart? Because the other 1 was given to someone else - we just have to find it :)



It takes a second to kiss, a minute to break-up & forever to forget...
 
Love is like an earthquake: unpredictable; a little bit scary; but when the hard part is over, you realize how truly lucky you are!
 
To the world you are just 1 person, but to one person you can mean the whole world :)



Love me for who I am now & not what i was!



Distance never separates 2 hearts that really love each other :)



Whenever i start feeling sad because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have you :)



Nobody will loves you more than I do.
 
There’s something about you, my heart has been searching for...


-->Néha mikor azt mondom "Jól vagyok", azt akarom, hogy valaki nézzen a szemembe és mondja azt:"mondd az igazat!"<--
 
Baby, you gotta belive me when I say I'm lost without you!


I could stay awake just to hear you breathing

Watch you smile while you are sleeping
I could stay lost in this moment forever ...

Love is like a roller coaster: you're scared to get on but when it's over you're screaming: let's go again! =)




The love is mortal insanity!

Keep Smiling! It confuses people!

You're the CoLoR in my world ... but when you're gone ... everything turns to GrEy :(

If people aren't nice to you, they're jealous
PS: a pirossal kiemeltek a favoritok =)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése