2009. június 6., szombat

Pár idézet mára =)

Lock me in your heart and trow away the keys!

Love is a serial killer - we're all just innocent victims.

I don't blame you for being you, but you can't blame me for hating it...

I can be nice only 1 person a day. And today isn't your day. =D

24 beers in a case, 24 hours in a day... coincidence? I think not! xD

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!=)

'm not a perfect person, there's many thing I wish I didn't do

Tender kisses and I'm floating on air
You can have me anytime, anywhere.


Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.

I want to be remembered as a girl who always smile
even when her heart is broken.

2 words guys hate. Don't & Stop. Unless you put them together.

Whenever you are lonely, remember this truth: someone, somewhere is thinking of you ...

I hope you know: you've lost my trust!

The greatest you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.

The situation is hopeless but not serious.

I have only 1 desire now: standing close to you....

I forgive, but I never forget!

Close your eyes, and you'll see that you're really need!

He placed his head to hear her heart & whispered: this is my new fav' song

I don't have to try to be happy when i'm with you ... it just happens

There's this boy and he always makes me smile, no mater how bad I feel.

When I'm with you, tomorrow doesn't matter, I just wanna hug you, feel you, kiss you ...

He gave her 14 roses; 13 real & 1 fake. He said: i will love you until the last one dies!

I don't think you know how easily you can make me smile =)

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade!

It takes a second to kiss, a minute to break-up & forever to forget...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése